Shockwave TherapyShockwave therapy is non non-invasive, fast and effective treatment often used by Healthcare professionals.
THE STRONGEST PORTABLE SHOCKWAVE
Benefits of shockwave
- Decreases muscle tension & inhibits spasms by increasing blood flow to the affected area, along with lessening the pathological interactions between actin & myosin.
- Dissolves calcified fibroblasts
- Increases collagen production
- Accelerates the removal of nociceptive metabolites, and increases oxygenation
- Enhances dispersion of substance P (a pain mediator and growth factor). The reduction of its concentration reduces pain in the affected area and decreases risk of development of oedema.
SHOCKWAVE THERAPY INDICATIONS:
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Spurs
- Tennis Elbow & Golfer's Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Injuries & Carpal Tunnel
- Scar Tissue Treatment
- Jumper's Knee & Morton's Neuroma
- Exostoses of Small Hand Joints
- Achilles/Patellar/Hamstring Tendinopathies
- Shoulder Calcific Tendonitis & Impingement Syndrome
- Sports Injuries, Shin Splints, Bursitis
- Hamstring Pain, Ankle & Foot Pain
- Back Pain, Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Overuse Injuries (RSI)
- Trigger Point Therapy